The IRS’s cutbacks in taxpayer services could erode voluntary compliance with the tax laws and lower tax revenues, National Taxpayer Advocate Nina Olson has told Congress in her annual report. O...
The IRS has withdrawn proposed regulations on optional reporting by charitable organizations. The proposed regulations had generated significant controversy over the collection of personal identificat...
The IRS provided relief to foreign financial institutions (FFIs) for complying with various reporting deadlines under the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA). FFIs, including FFIs operating und...
The IRS has provided penalty relief to educational institutions that provide Form 1098-T, Tuition Statement, to students and the IRS for the 2015 calendar year, where the Form 1098-T is missing the st...
The IRS has concluded that an exchange of aircraft was tax-free under Code Sec. 1031 because the aircraft were held for productive use in a trade or business, as required for a like-kind exchange unde...
The Arizona Department of Revenue has announced that the electronic filing season for individual income tax returns opened the week of January 19, 2016. The department notes that choosing electronic f...
Committed to Helping You Achieve the Highest Return on Your Investment
Welcome and thank you for visiting the website of Ms. Tax - Denise L. DiPietro, CPA. In addition to providing you with a profile of our firm and the services we provide, this website has been designed to become a helpful resource tool to you, our valued clients and visitors. Our dedication to superior client service has brought us to the Internet as we endeavor to continue to provide the highest quality professional service and guidance.
As you browse through our website, you will see that we have highlighted background information on our firm and the services we provide. We have also included useful resources such as informative articles (in our Newsletters section) and interactive financial calculators (in our Financial Tools section). In addition, we have taken the time to gather many links to external websites that we think would be of interest to our clients and visitors (in our Links section).
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or comments you may have - we would love to hear from you. We pride ourselves on being proactive and responsive to our clients' inquiries and suggestions.
We are Licensed in AZ and MA
We are a proud member of the following organizations:
Finding an Accountant in Rita Ranch Tucson
If you are looking for the best firm that understands the needs of your business, then you have come to the right place. At Ms Tax Rita Ranch accounting services, we strive to provide you with the latest services regarding the current development and the advancement of the technology in this sector. We take pride in providing the services that meet your day-to-day expectation.
At Ms Tax accounting in Rita Ranch, we have a deep and passionate value for our clients and visitors. We truly understand that our clients come from varied backgrounds. Our staff is highly trained and highly motivated to ensure they possess an affectionate dedication to quality service. Our objective is to provide the highest quality and exceptional service to our accounting clients. We have received detailed informative accounting articles, the articles being the output of sophisticated calculators. These keep our clients and visitors interested.
At Ms Tax in Rita Ranch, we strive to maintain a cliental relationship especially on financial matters. We are most interested in the response and the inquiries of our clients. We strongly believe that the success of our Rita Ranch accounting office solely depends on the satisfaction of our clients.
What Services do we Offer?
- Taxation – Taxes in Rita Ranch are matters that take the upper hand. Taxation touches each and every of client. Every client is viewed as an asset to our firm. The success of our client reflects the success of our Tucson accounting firm. In taxation, we are highly trained at income tax preparation for businesses in Vail and Tucson. The income tax preparation also extends to estates, trusts, and individuals. The other services that we are proud to provide include representation of audit for state, preparation, and reporting of payroll services for startup businesses and keeping regular monthly bookkeeping for our Vail and Tucson clients.
- Accounting services – Accounting is well organized. This serves to ensure efficiency in our business operations. In our accounting office in Rita Ranch, daily bookkeeping forms the backbone of our success in business. Our staff of high caliber, readily available accountants give a helping hand to any problem or headache that might come up in bookkeeping. We do not give room to inaccurate, untimely, and erroneous accounting at our accounting firm. Our commitment is to provide accounting information that is well organized, accurate, and completed in the perfect time frame. This ensures that the business runs efficiently on a daily basis. We strive to make sure that our accounting records are precise and accurate.
- IRS audit and representation – At Ms Tax in Rita Ranch, we take pride in providing the best audits done by our staff members because we believe that auditing is part of building your business. We want to be part and parcel of the team that helps your business to grow. We also offer the best book audits with our capable team of CPA experts in Rita Ranch.
- Business Startup Services – Contact us if you are planning to grow and expand your business! Our Tucson tax experts will be happy to help your business start, grow, and achieve its goals and objectives. We have experts who have been trained to provide the training you need to start and build your business. Ms Tax in Rita Ranch is what you need to help start and build your business.
- Bookkeeping – Bookkeeping is an essential part of building your business. Our accounting team in Rita Ranch has also been trained to provide you with the bookkeeping at monthly or quarterly intervals. To get the best bookkeepers in Tucson, then this is the perfect place for you. Apart from the bookkeeping services in Rita Ranch, we also offer Quickbooks set up and training experience. If you are thinking of getting the best trainers to your business partners, employees, or staff, then you should hire bookkeeping services from Rita Ranch. We guarantee you the best accounting services serving Vail and Tucson because we believe the human resource development spearheads the growth in the world of business.
- Education – Over the years, we have been the top front in investing in the education program. We do this because we believe in giving back to the society. This has also enabled us to expand and build a business network with other stakeholders. We train and invest in courses that integrate both business and technology.
If you are looking to get the best accounting services for starting your business, growing it, maintaining your accounting books, and training, contact Ms Tax in Rita Ranch today.
What You Ought To Know About Hiring an Accountant in Rita Ranch
Accounting taxes on your own isn’t as easy as it might seem to you initially. The best thing about hiring a tax accountant in Rita Ranch is that it lets you calculate the lowest possible legal tax payable. Additionally, these firms use approved tax software systems, which ensures quick and accurate tax refunds. All types of taxpayers can easily benefit from hiring a tax accountant in Rita Ranch. Before hiring an accountant, you must understand that why you need them. Here are few reasons to consider hiring one for your tax paying needs:
- If accounting taxes seems stressful, confusing and time consuming to you.
- If you want to assure that your tax returns are accurate and you pay only least possible amount.
- If your tax situation is complex and you really feel the need for an expert accountant advice and tips.
- If you are running a business, investing regularly in real estate market, own rental property or living outside the United States.
- If you are facing a tax problem like filing back taxes, paying off a tax debt and more.
How To Find A Reliable Tax Accountant In Tucson
Finding an experienced and reliable tax accountant in Rita Ranch for your particular tax accounting needs can be little tricky. Here are few tips to help you get the tax expertise you are actually looking for
- Referrals from the ones that are around you can be your best bet. Asking your colleagues that have a similar tax situation can prove extremely beneficial in hiring a tax accountant in certain cases.
- Beware of tax accountants that promise big refunds or the ones who say that you can deduct on almost everything. This is important thing to consider because it’s the accountant and not you who will be responsible for information on your tax return.
- Never hesitate to change your tax accountant in Rita Ranch if you find yourself uncomfortable with your current accountant.
- Always look for the local tax firms and accountants that specialize in serving the tax need of individuals and businesses in their locality. Remember, independent tax accountants that are experienced are more likely to handle your taxes in a better way than the big firms.
- Hire only the ones that are certified. This means that you should look for Certified Public Accountants or CPAs.
By keeping above mentioned points in your mind, you will make sure that you are hiring a reliable, experienced and certified tax accountant in Rita Ranch and Tucson. Ms Tax is best known for precise, accurate, and minimum possible tax return preparation processed in a highly accountable way. By calling Ms Tax in Tucson, you can be sure that you get everything you need under one roof.